If your question is not answered here, please email us at transition@longdean.herts.sch.uk.

My child was not allocated a place at Longdean, what should I do?
You will need to let county admissions know that you wish for your child to be on the continuing interest list and if you haven’t been allocated a place by July, you can make an in-year application to the school.

What do I do if my child is ill?
Contact the year 7 Pastoral Manager, Miss Jarman, on 01442 205760

My child has forgotten their school log in details
Contact your child’s form tutor or ICT support by clicking here and they will be able to support you.

What is Pay360?
You can use Pay360 to make payment for trips, top up students’ credit and click and collect from the school shop.

I do not have a computer at home, how can you support my child?
Longdean School runs homework club after school in the library where your child can use a school computer. We also run a laptop scheme which involves monthly contributions towards the purchase of a device. Details will be released in September for this.

Where does my child record their homework?
All homework will be recorded on Show My Homework. Each student will have an account, which parents/guardians are also able to access with a separate code. This is also available as an app. Students will be provided with a log in at the beginning of the year.

Where can I buy school uniform from?
School uniform can be purchased from Marks & Spencer or Stevensons. PE kit is available from Peter Spiveys. Equipment and ties are also available from the school shop. More information is available here